Training offered by Frederick University (FU), Cyprus
FU offered three different pieces of trainings in the context of the CARE/SS project.
- Distance learning professional development training for in-service primary school teacher that incorporate visual arts, music, drama and creative writing activities.
- Distance learning course in Visual Arts Education for postgraduate teachers who were enrolled in the Distance Learning Masters in Educational Studies: Curriculum & Instruction
Synchronous meeting run as a workshop
Art Gallery: Street art (Database option on Moodle)
Visit our gallery for our final exhibition: https://www.artsteps.com/view/645cc30a3ed8db0e902095f8
- Hybrid learning course in Music Education for undergraduate teachers who were enrolled in the BEd in Primary Education
Video recordings (instrumental & vocal assessment)
Training offered by the Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU), Poland
Training offered by the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH), Greece
Training offered by the University of Malta (UOM), Malta
Course 1: Contemporary social issues and socially engaged arts in education
The first session of Course 1: Contemporary social issues and socially engaged arts in education, held in the art studio at the University of Malta, was face-to-face and attended by teachers based in primary and secondary schools around Malta.
Mark Anthony Lughermo, a secondary art teacher attending Course 1: Contemporary social issues and socially engaged arts in education, delivers his micro-teaching tasks and presentation in the final face-to-face session held at the University of Malta.
Course 2: The arts for inquiry, sustainability and active engagement
One of the participants in Course 2: The arts for inquiry, sustainability and active engagement during one of the creative tasks held at the Malta Visual and Performing Arts school. During this task, participants used some of the items included in their ‘Arts in a Bag’.
In-service teachers specialised in art, dance, drama and music education participate in role play as part of one of the micro teaching sessions held during the final session of Course 2: Course 2: The arts for inquiry, sustainability and active engagement.
In-service teachers at the Malta Visual and Performing Arts school ‘exploring narratives’ during one of the sessions of Course 2: Course 2: The arts for inquiry, sustainability and active engagement organised by the University of Malta team.
Training offered by the University of Barcelona (UB), Spain
The University of Barcelona offered two training courses related to the CARE/ss project.
1. Hybrid course in Music and Technologies for postgraduate students enrolled in the Master’s degree in teachers’ training for Secondary Education.
Figure 1. Screenshot of a collaborative Wiki.
Figure 2. Screenshot of an ‘escape room’ on teaching digital competences.
2. Hybrid training course at the Institute of Professional Development for in-service Primary teachers.